Thanks again for participating in the OFFICIAL St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl!
Here’s some important information that you need to know:
- If you have friends that want to come tickets will be $20 at the door
- There are TWO checkin locations this year: The Gaslight at 120 Market St, Philadelphia PA 19106 & Cavanaugh’s Headhouse at 421 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147. You MUST come to a check in location and pick up your wristband prior to heading out to the other bars.
- Checkin starts at 12pm but you can show up at the checkin location whenever you like between 12pm and 5pm. The bar crawl (and drink specials) officially ends at 8pm, but the bars will be open until 2am
- After checkin you have the option to visit 15+ other bars. You can find the full list here.
- You can head out to the other bars with your group of friends whenever you’d like and visit the bars in any order you’d like. Stay at each bar as long as you like!
- A videographer and photographer will be roaming around throughout the day. Make sure you wear your green and waive to the camera!
- All bars will have a $3 Miller Lite, $4 mixed drink and $5 Signature Whiskey drink special.
- There will be NO Cover as long as you have your official wristband on.
- An Early Bird Ticket is simply a discounted ticket for those who choose to buy early. It entitles you to the exact same things as the general admission ticket.